Monday, May 30, 2011

Gluten Free/Dairy free/Yeast free/Rice free/Soy free KG Yummy Bread Recipe

I've been searching for bread that tastes good, and doesn't hurt my belly, for years.

I finally found one I can make by concocting my own recipe.

So I call it the KG yummy bread recipe!

Feel free to experiment with my recipe.

I love seeds so add sesame (white and black) and poppy.
You can add onions, garlic, etc.

INGREDIENTS


2 cups gf almond flour
2 cups gf millet flour
1/2 cup gf coconut flour
2 1/2 tbs honey
2 tbs himalayan sea salt
1/4 cup of earth balance soy free margarine melted
5 tbs chia seed GELATIN
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 whole lemon (juice only)
2 tbs tapioca starch
3 tbs ev olive oil
3 tbs apple sauce (you can add more to make it more moist and sweetness)
4 tbs warm water (add more if it feels dry after mixing)
Lots of seeds or whatever flavor you want to add.
Poppy seeds, white and black sesame seeds and Himalayan salt thickly on top and some throughout

MIX all ingredients in a bowl with electric mixer (except seeds).
Add the seeds and salt to your liking and mix with your hands.
Then oil a bread pan and pour your mix in to the bread pan.
Press the mix down in to the bread pan evenly.

On top add the thick layer of seeds as explained above.

Cook on 425 for 40 minutes. (check it to make sure it is cooked before removing)
Let sit for 10 or more minutes before eating.
It's delicious!













No comments:

Post a Comment